Monday, April 20, 2009

Farmer Tan For Life

When I was younger, about a decade ago, I had a great tan. I'm talking spend a week at Lake Powell in August and not get burned tan. Since then there are some parts of my body that rarely see the light of day, which is probably a good thing. On occasion I try to remedy this problem, unfortunately it always results in some serious sun burn. An afternoon in the backyard, trip to the fake bake or 10 minutes on the beach all turn out the same, extra crispy. Learning from my mistakes I don't visit the tanning salon, work topless (hmmm) or lay out at the pool (unless in vegas and forced to do so by my wife, which resulted in her chance to meet scary spice). The funny thing is I spend a descent amount of time outside, I just can't seem to fix, or even improve, my jacked up tan...



My latest baking courtesy of The Rabbit Valle Rally, 2:10:02 (9th place) of pure biking fun!?

No comments:

Post a Comment