Sunday, February 28, 2010

Friday Sun

I had to take advantage of the Friday weather, warm and sunny isn't something that we've had much of lately. I decided against the road bike (wonder why?) and headed for the ESBST. There isn't any snow on the East bench, so I figured the trail would be dry because of the sand and gravel. I was wrong. North of Slate Canyon there was about three inches of slush. I made it to the Y parking lot and turned around. Not defeated I went South toward Springville. No snow, the ground was firmer but plenty of large puddles. Brennen likes to jump in puddles. I try to jump over them, only I can't bunny hop that far, splash! I went up the hidden trial. 


The only snow was on the trail! What's the hidden trial? It's just that, but it's a fun section of single track in the middle of nowhere. So where is it? Here's a hint..

 

The first ICUP race is next weekend. It's going to be interesting.


2 comments:

Aaron said...

I don't know where your secret stash is, but I'll let you in on a little secret: Slate to Rock Canyon is now good to go. Best ridden in the morning while still frozen.

ER Dad said...

Kick Butt in St George, Pardner!

Post a Comment