Friday, February 5, 2010

Crap...

The first ICUP race is fast approaching and I'm a little nervous. I'm finally feeling better after hurting my back (again) and catching something nasty from the boy. Kids are great! No, really. Except the whole getting sick thing. Jamie and I rarely got sick until Brennen came along. Now everything he gets we get as well, only twice as bad! Back to that racing thing. Earlier I had thoughts of Sea Otter, nope. Karl and I missed the first race of the Temecula series. Now I'm starting to feel a little 'ify' about this one. I shouldn't care, just show up for the race and get some extra riding in during the weekend. Maybe head a little farther south and lose some money with Jamie. I'm still on the trainer but it's not riding. Not to mention boring as can be. I have caught up on all of the Dexter episodes I've missed over the last year. That's a plus. I've made a few attempts at the BST, what snow is left is difficult to ride and preventing the ground from drying. A teammate mentioned Rock Canyon, that was fun where the snow was frozen once I made to where the sun reaches the canyon floor I was stopped and had to turn back. I ended up doing hills on the road on my mountain bike with about 10 psi in the tires. Good times! I miss the Timp foot hills, Diamon Fork and Mt. Loafer. Can't wait for spring...

3 comments:

ER Dad said...

I'm with you paL. DOUBLE CRAP!

Anonymous said...

Water Tower is rideable all the way over to roller coaster road.

Kendra

Aaron said...

Dude, stop with the sandbaggery (I think I just made that word up). Now I'll just feel worse when you show up and crush everyone.

Post a Comment