Wednesday, April 29, 2009

San Diego

Jamie had a trade show in San Diego so Brennen and I decided to tag along. Bren really liked the flight, especially taking off. He fell asleep before take off and missed out on the ride back, not so happy about that...

Shortly after arriving in CA we went to help mom setup the booth. Bren got kicked out! I wonder if this will become a pattern? So we wandered around the hotel and marina until she was finished. California, 'Sun and Rasins', was damn cold. Swimming pool, out of the questions. I only lasted 5 minutes and I didn't get more than my feet wet. The beaches were a ton of fun, but same thing. The only reason I could stay was because of the constant laughter watching Brennen chase waves.







Yes, that's a massive margarita that Jamie and Bren shared (kidding of course)...

They had some pirate ships, part of the maritime museum, that Brennen got to sail, probably the best part of the trip for him.





Then we went to the zoo. Not much to say about that, just a bunch of animals, including mine.







More pics of our adventure Zoo, Pirates, Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment