Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not Racing

So I have yet to finish a small part of my yard. I'll be doing this instead of racing for the next few weeks. The problem is I can't decide what to do. I want flowers, bushes and grass to match the other side of the house, but what happens when I need to get something 'big' in the back yard? Cement? It cracks and looks like hell. I don't really want any more than what I already have. Grass, curbing, mulch? I don't have a truck and don't want to burden my friends (thanks for all of the offers). What to do, what to do? Brennen thinks I should leave it the way it is.






2 comments:

Jam said...

How bout a neighborhood mountain bike trail.... NOT.
How bout a swimming pool?
How bout WE leave it til next year and decide then summer is almost over anyway.

ER Dad said...

I second that. Then you can ride and race more! What a wife!

Those pics are of a boy in heaven. I'll charish that image of my boys for ever.

Post a Comment